We are seeking a well organised, pro active and experienced administrator to provide support to our Medical Team.
Main duties include ordering of supplies, management of student records and support with the organisation of vaccination programs. We will be looking for excellent communication, IT and organisational skills, a discrete, flexible and ‘can do’ attitude.
The role will be for 12 hours per week. Exact hours to be agreed on appointment. Please note this is a term time only position.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary £30-32,000 pro rata per annum
- The School will enrol you from the first day of your employment in a non-contributory pension scheme with the School contributing the equivalent of 10% of your salary on a monthly basis.
- A free lunch is provided
- Use of School sports facilities when available
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Education Support
- Training and development opportunities available
For further information, please see the attached job description below.
Closing Date: 28 September @ noon
Interview Date: 3 October
Channing School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To assist in this, the school follows a formal recruitment procedure for the employment of all staff which adheres to the recommendations of the Department for Education (DfE) in “Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education” and the school’s Child Protection Policy. In line with our Recruitment Policy, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to online searches including social media. A copy of this procedure is available on request.
Subject to statutory provisions, no applicant will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic. Ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.